My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Participant's Choice

“There are thousands of thoughts lying within a man that he does not know till he takes up the pen and writes.” ~William Makepeace Thackeray

So, boys and girls, what would you like to hear about today? Errrr, tomorrow? (ish)

How about the gay man that I was hopelessly in love with? So much so that I even started writing my name with his last name on my notebook and drawing hearts around it.

Or! How about the time I went test driving and got the crazy gawky test driver man who hit on my friend and the woe and phone banking that followed?

Maybe the time I called my 8th grade Social Studies teacher a fat ass – or something very close and equally as naughty – and then wasn’t allowed to attend the 8th Grade moving up day dance?

Hell, pick a topic and I will write you a lengthy discourse on why exactly the sky is blue and how Angels get their wings.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Sweet said...

Oh the eighth grade one definitely!

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Jorge said...

Where do babies come from?

1:47 PM  
Blogger The Girl Who said...

I second the vote for the eighth grade one!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Ok good, because really I don't write about stupid republican gay boy.

Also...VOX INVITES people! Ya know you want one.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

And Jorge...stick to making french toast. thanks.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous lorie said...

What is VOX? Am I not cool? Write about Vox.

10:50 PM  
Anonymous LisaBinDaCity said...

Crap. I was just going to ask about the gay guy. Phooey.

How about your favorite movie and why?

9:04 AM  
Anonymous MappyB said...

Hm...I'll take a Vox invite. What is Vox? :) I'm always up for trying something new online!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

good lord, I just tried to put a strike through for my vox invites to indicate that there was only one left and it put a strike through on my ENTIRE BLOG. Then I cried.

So, still one invite left.

Vox is a new blogging platform by the fine folks at Six Apart (the people who do typepad). Though I haven't played with it all that much thus far, it's pretty cool so, if you want an invite, ask now.

10:13 AM  
Anonymous MappyB said...

Thanks for the invite to the exclusive VOX community. If you don't take Heather up on this one time offer - you are a LOSER. A big one. :)

11:05 AM  
Anonymous lorie said...

Okay, Vox does indeed look very cool, but since I have that one website I pay money for every month, I'll let someone else take advantage of the cool new free thing.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Isabel said...

How do angels get their wings?

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.