My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 28, 2006

SheBlog: Uno

Overwhelmed would be the best word for right now.
Monumentally overwhelmed. Yesterday in the airport I lamented to Peg as to why I thought this would be a good idea and despite the reservations I'm having fun and I'm good and hungover right now, but alas fucking overwhelmed and ridiculously hungry.

Funny story, I texted Peg about my present state last night and she texted back whether or not there were any "interesting black males". I had to resist the urge to laugh outloud because oh my hell, I think there are more males than black females, which is both disheartening and interesting. So, there that is.

(notice how I'm trying to make up good coherent stories and yet nothing is coming because...just...jesus)

Also! I'm the reason that I'm able to even be here is because I'm live blogging sessions for the fine folks of BlogHer. Live blogging is hard. Very, very hard and I am very very tired and well, yeah. The end.

So! Who wants to pick out a quote for me?? Something that says "Why is she still writing, make her go away". Capture the essence of my lameness right now. Whee.

P.S. Alice said that I'm adorable. And then I died.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marci (aka Baby Banana) said...

Great. I think your adorable, too, and now your fucking dead.

What in the hell am I supposed to do now?

4:52 PM  
Blogger Dagny said...

You can't die yet. I was going to suggest that I pop down to San Ho and we grab a drink.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Marci: look sweets! Here I am! Not dead!

Dagny: Email me and come on down. Wheee!

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Wry Bri said...

You ARE adorable. Have fun! I'll drop by Mom's and freak her out!

Boat leaves Sat at 7:30 am!

Dishwaters all around when I get back!

WB

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.