My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Soooo...

So...day two eh? Yeah. I'm trying to think of exciting things that have happened in the past 24 hours despite being overwhelmingly happy to be here and the fact that I almost didn't come because I was afraid, is ridiculous. I mean, had I not come, there would have been no talk of Orrin Hatch with Dooce. Because that's just not possible in Washington.

And there is more, obviously, so much more but let's hear a fun story about how one really shouldn't write about their housing authority in such a public place. It leads to very bad things and let us all be thankful that I am not homelss right now. Amen.

Wanna see a picture(s)?




1 Comments:

Anonymous leahpeah said...

it was so great to meet you! i hope next time i will be less busy and have much more time to talk....

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.