My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Welcome home

"
"Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave, and grow old wanting to get back to." ~John Ed Pearce

I have returned, though it surely doesn't feel like I was gone, but alas home nonetheless. Relatively unscathed and profoundly happy. There may even be speak of rainbows and puppies and no talk of why I had to go through four cities just to get here. Nope. No hate towards Southworst.

Nor how I'm on the verge of become an awful weepy mess because I want to put everyone from the weekend in my pocket. Just...well...smiley for now because I done made Lisa, Elisa and Jory proud and I aim to please.

Which is funny - that I aim to please - givne I almost became homeless and that on day negative one, my roommate already kinda wants to punch me in the baby making parts.

Rainbows, people. Rainbows.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

Glad you had such a great time. Welcome back!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Dagny said...

Oh dear. You flew Southworst? The last time I went to Virginia, I flew them. Swore that I would never do that again. Glad to see that you made it home. Sorry that I didn't meet up with you. I had to spend Saturday detoxing.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

I miss you already.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Lizzie! YOU need to come home! Soon.

Dagny: No worries as I spent my saturday live blogging and wondering around the hyatt trying to find internet access.

Kris, love. I miss you too.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.