My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Issues

“I personally believe we developed language because of our deep inner need to complain.” ~Jane Wagner

I think it might very well be the heat. Yes! That’s it! The heat has turned me into a slimy slithering slug that has found itself sticking and holding on for dear life onto a rather precarious surface. The heat! That’s what should’ve been the answer when I announced “I’ve never had an asian/white republican male/hippy looking republican female for a roommate. I wonder what that will be like?” Yup, the heat. Not the fact that I’ve turned into a bigoted slug creeping around getting closer to the edge. Peering down and possibly letting go because of exhaustion.

Yes, the heat. Which is why I just spent much of my time crafting a post as to why there are no fucking forks anywhere in the free world and why I threw out my ONLY fork for the day. And the heat will be to blame when I explain why I’ve just spent the past two hours of my life watching the movie that brought little Shiloh Nouvel to all of our lives. Crap ass move that it is, seeing Adam Brody and Vince Vaughn almost make up for the crap ass acting skills of Shiloh’s parents.

So, yes the heat is why I have some serious issues today. I’m going to go cry and/or nap and/or watch Harry Potter now. I do hope you kids are having equally as wonderful (If I’m miserable, everyone should be miserable) days.

10 Comments:

Blogger the belligerent intellectual said...

Don't worry, the heat made me pay for my lunch today with petty cash from my office. No, wait. Indecency made me pay for my lunch today with petty cash from my office. But the heat made me cranky while doing it?

3:36 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Awww TBI came out of hiding from his kitty saving duties to comment. Thanks man!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

You know, I do make lots of BAD decisions in the summer, so I think I'm going to take a cue from Heather and blame it on the heat.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Marci (aka Baby Banana) said...

Can I blame it on Heather?

5:21 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

How about we have a 'Let's blame Heather' Free for all?! OK? I'll even provide cotton candy and ice cream and BEER.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

I was sick today, so don't worry... I'm not having any more fun than you are.

So, where should we meet? ;)

6:30 PM  
Blogger Dagny said...

Nah, it's not Heather's fault. It's definitely the heat. When I lived in Virginia, the heat in the summer made me make some bad choices -- like getting back together with a guy who I knew was bad news. Yep, always the heat. Otherwise that would mean I was at fault -- and I never am.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Marci (aka Baby Banana) said...

Um Heather, where do I get a ticket to that event?

4:35 PM  
Blogger MKD said...

How dare you condemn that movie of hotness and more hotness.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

My air is broken. It was 90 degrees in my bedroom last night.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.