My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

The one I've always wanted to write

"I love writing. I love the swirl and swing of words as they tangle with human emotions." ~James Michener

It always drives me crazy when people write posts obviously stating a secret or exciting news of some sort and then say that they can't discuss the excitement until later. These people seem to think that their lives depend on witholding this information or perhaps they are CIA agents? Perhaps they have a secret potion to transform my Bobbi Brown lipgloss into a solid so that I wouldn't have to fear losing it with my luggage? Who knows? It's just infuriating. Loathsome if you will.

But God, wouldn't it be great if I had something that I wanted to share? Something that's making me smile and go a little overboard with the Malbec. Yeah it would be. Maybe I do have such a thing, maybe I don't. You'll just have to stay tuned, sucka.

***
And before y'all start to play guessing games, the object of my amuesement is aware of my existence but still thinks I'm pretty much nothing, hell, he probably hates me . And anyone who suggests pregnancy must be a big believer of immaculate conception.

***
In the event that you don't get enough of me already: Huzzah!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Culotte said...

I love that quote.

I enjoy the "I have some shit going on right now but don't want to tell you because it's MY business, not yours, and NO I don't have to share everything with the Internet" post.

:) I've been visiting on and off for a few months. Great blog.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Namaste said...

LOL.

Yo, girl. The Namaste is up and running again. Holla.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Culotte: Thank you very much!

Namaste: Huzzah! I'm off to check it out now.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Bone said...

Immaculate conception... Franco Harris, right?!

Next question.

9:51 PM  
Blogger DivineDiva said...

If only
I could say it was immaculate conception for all six of my kids . Then I would be very rich!!!

11:11 AM  
Blogger ejtakeslife said...

Congrats on the new digs!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Pink Lemonade Diva said...

heather - congrats! Oh what a year it's been, bet you never could have predicted any of this and in only one short year!!

Kudos!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous jonniker said...

Congratulations! I really should read those things more often, as a lot of people I really love are on there and who doesn't like MORE?

8:46 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Thanks all! Yes, it has been quite the year. Wheee!

9:06 AM  
Blogger sweetney said...

talking about secrets and not sharing the content of said secret is so fucking tease-y it kills me.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

We'll add that to the list of things not to do to piss off Tracey. Because we love Tracey.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Marci (aka Baby Banana) said...

I feel like you are going to shoot me in that photo of yours over on Blogher.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

You ask and I shall comply. The picture will be changed to one where I look less homicidal in the morning.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.