My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Freakin' Weekend

“No party is any fun unless seasoned with folly.” ~Desiderius Erasmus

I’ve never been one of those girls who feel it necessary to describe my every drunk moment in detail complete with quotes and shit that is really funny when inebriated but sharp object in an eye socket worthy, when sober. There’s also a pesky memorization problem (Read: lack there of).

Given the above circumstances, please forgive me as I publicly try to rehash my evening. An evening which could best be described as a vodka tour of our nation’s capital. I preferred the Ketel One and Red Bull mix for the record. Very little hangover and far better than the Grey goose and cranberry at Love. Special shout out to Verizon: I already hate you in ways indescribable and even more hate for a lack of open bar. I figured with the $300 you milk from me each month would suffice enough to provide for free booze, but I suppose not.

Despite the lack of hangover, I, being the Peep Toe Queen of the World ™ , now have a busted knee and for some reason no feeling in one of my little piggies. Both of which I deserve as a punishment (hello karma! We meet again) because I returned home last evening to be sarcastically mean – natch – to one of my very favorites. But I guess he should be happy that I didn’t call him 'gay' or a 'girl' like I usually do.

Pictures to come soon because Common and Jamie Foxx are some sexy motherfuckers.

(Also to come soon apropos of the fact that I’m watching right now: Why is Cami such a fucking bitch??)

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

In college we called them UPIs, Unidentified Party Injuries. I've had many.

Don't get me started on Cami. Seriously.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous LisaBinDaCity said...

Rock on, my party gal pal!

12:37 PM  
Anonymous MappyB said...

Are you KIDDING me, you met Common!?!?!?!? I am SO SO jealous! I love him!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Kim: UPI's; I like that. Between Cami and Kyndra (WTF?? With a 'Y'??) I don't know which is worse. And umm, nice weave. Yeah, I don't like her.

LisaB: I plan to do just that. Thanks lady.

MappyB: I didn't meet Common or Jamie Foxx, but they were at the Verizon party and I took (shitty) pictures.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Lux Lisbon said...

ah, vodka/red bulls. what memories.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Thicky said...

o gawd, open bar + 3 inch heels + big hair + the black caucus upon us= tall drunk big haired useless bitch saturday and sunday!!!

nice seeing you friday!!! jealous about the Love affair.

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.