My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 04, 2006

The hardest thing

"Oh wouldn't the world seem dull and flat without nothing at all to grumble at"* ~ W.S. Gilbert*

Do you know the hardest thing about returning home from vacation? Besides the messes that were left behind, the random bed frame that needs to be removed, the people and situations that are staring me in the face and I must now avoid like the fucking plauge, because "Hi! I'm an idiot". Besides all of that, there's the bloglines account that looks like someone threw up all over it. Seriously, looking at that thing just now made me cry. Actually no, I was already in distress now that I can add the I-95 North East corridor to my list of things that have sucked me of my will to live.

*asking me to remember who wrote a quote is a little bit much right now**
**I need to have I-66 points when I'm feeling uber lazy. Which would be all the time. But yeah, points for when I can't figure out who said a quote. Remember: We're all about indolence over here at No Pasa Nada***
***No Pasa Nada: Where lethargy rules, sucka!

10 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

I'll take 'Things said by WS Gilbert' for 800, Alex

6:55 PM  
Blogger Dagny said...

Why is it that you always seem more tired after a vacation than when you first left? Have some wine or a cocktail and I'm sure that everything will be better.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Maliavale said...

I had to start clicking on feeds just to make them unbold again, and make those hideous numbers go away. It's so stressful!

Welcome back, though. =)

8:33 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

I-66: Gracias! I wish I had a points system for shit like that. Hmm...

Dagny: I just had several glasses of wine. Now some sleep and hopefully I won't die of exhaustion in the morning.

Maliavale: Isn't it though?! I was all stressed out about it earlier and my friends in the "real world" were all WTF about it. 248 NEW things to read would freak anyone out.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Lux Lisbon said...

1 word honey:valium

4:39 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Ca said...

Sounds like one hell of a "welcome back". Good luck on getting it sorted out.

9:42 AM  
Blogger CC said...

I was a lurker, but no more. Love the blog...
I had a weekend such as yourself-
Me + whole bottle of wine + "in laws" and thier friends+ cranium game where I called in-law friend a biatch= much therapy.

Im never drinking again.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Don't lurk...lurking is for losers. But I'm assuming calling my readers 'losers' won't get them to delurk anyway.

I know that we've established that I'm scary and intimidating but people keep emailing and commenting that they're lurkers. I don't bite. Promise.

2:06 PM  
Blogger darlin nikki said...

oh man, I hate that bloglines pressure too! i'd like a cliffnotes button to just condense it all for me :)

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Jorge said...

I come here and sometimes feel like I don't know what the hell anyone is talking about.

This is one of those times.

So I will just say: Today was a good day.

The end.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.