My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

So hard

"Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy." ~Author Unknown

I've had a long and particularly trying week. Trying in a sense that it is all my fault and I'm getting myself all worked up over nothing. I feel like I need an assistant of sorts to keep me on my 'A' game and to remind me of the little things. Thank God for the Franklin-Covey, though I should probably be using it more. I suppose I like the idea and accessibility of a planner but I never put it to good use.

As 'difficult' as my life has been, what with the driving up and back to Martha's Vineyard (did you know that the I95 corridor is far larger in real life than on a map?) and my general lamenting, I cannot complain. As others seem to have it far harder than I:


Because apparently having someone else bathe, clothe and feed you is so very exhausting. I can see how it can be really hard to live a life that complicated. Hell, some days I feel like falling asleep while eating as well. Life must really be so hard for him. I feel for you man, really, I do.



(Also, another reason for why I probably shouldn't have children as I obviously getting food from container to mouth is a bit of a challenge for me. My children would all starve to death.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Lux Lisbon said...

i'll never understand why people say raising kids is hard work...i usually just smash up cookies and leave them on the floor my ankle biters. easy as pie!

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

If it makes you feel better, my kids looked like this after every meal for years. They are both still alive.

Just make sure you get a dog to clean up under the high chairs. A dog would have made my life easier.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Bone said...

Oh man, those were the days. Dozing off while eating. Food all over my mouth and down my shirt. Well, OK, so things haven't changed much. But I have to feed myself now.

9:44 AM  
Blogger darlin nikki said...

oh can i just call in and do that all day?! puh-lease!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Neil said...

And the awful color scheme of that guy's table and chair -- how can he live with that?

1:10 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

I'm not defensive: HA! Now there's an idea that I will implement when I have my own children.

Sarah: Note to self: Purchase dog soon before children arrive. Check.

Sir Bone: I am schocked!

Darlin Nikki: Funny, I've been thinking the same thing all damn day. I wish.

Neil: It's actually not that bad and careful there, his parents are bloggers and might come after you for dissing their child's high chair.

1:30 PM  
Blogger ❉ pixie ❉ said...

Aww...look at Noah, how cute. All messy faced and sleepy. You never see that in the pictures Amy posts of him.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.