My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

God, I'm tired

Edit to Add: So, on ocassion, I'll get emails from people wanting for me to write for them for actual money. Who knows the validity of them, because I usually read and then laugh; because really, have you read the content here that you think is so great? Like, really read it, not just skimmed. Yeah, do that and then come back to me. I just read what I wrote over the past 48 hours and I sound like a spastic person on crack. Which is kind of close given the amount of candy from the wonderful world of Willy Wonka that I have consumed. In fact I'm pretty unsure of how I'm functioning right now and people that know me in real life will probably question the same and I'll just have to respond with, Bottle Caps, don't underestimate the power of some good old fashion Bottle Caps.

“Life is one long process of getting tired.” ~Samuel Butler


Tired in a way that is totally and incoherently indescribable and would only make sense if you knew me in real life because then you’d pat my head and say “poor baby” while whispering sweet nothings in my ear and feeding me chocolate covered strawberries. And my, whew, it’s getting a little hot in here, no? Apparently some deep rooted fantasies have just come out there.

Anywho, tired, but going strong with the NaBloPoMo because I’m woman hear me roar, but whimpering woman who is so god damn tired and full of Mexican food and random stuff from TJ’s. TJ’s is the devil if you don’t have one near you. I’d link to it, but we don’t want everyone succumbing to the will of the Devil. Unless you want to keep me company in the fiery depths of Hell, well then go for it!

Look! Rambling again. Shutting up now because it’s Election Day. A good Election Day. And please don’t misinterpret my babble for sadness, but instead of joy, but holy motherfucker, I’m tired.

Oh, yes! Per Jes’ suggestion I forgot to mention the Hoagies. HOAGIES. AN AWARD. FOR ME! VOTE (or Die!).* Gah, but I’m not that rude, I do thank you all immensely for nominating me for I have always wanted to be the proud owner of a gold turkey and I do love jelly beans. But seriously, many, many thanks.

Exactly how does one end an incoherent rant about nothing? How about: The End.

*Pimp much? Yup.


7 Comments:

Blogger Alyndabear said...

Totally allowed to be rude.

HOAGIE! Hee.

1:53 AM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

thank you! Then rude, I shall be.

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Angela said...

Okay, I had never clicked on that Hoagie link before, because I was like, "Huh? A sandwich? Don't get it..."

But see, that's why I should click links instead of just assuming that I already know everything (or anything really...)

Anyway, mostly just a really long way to say that you've got my vote!

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Gooseberried said...

Reply to edit:

You're a pretty fuckin' awesome writer. I only came across your blog like two weeks ago and was hooked. If you can bait-n-hook me, then you're a good writer...not to sound to cocky about my personal taste, although my taste does rock.

You're your own worst critic (cliche). Remember that.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Bone said...

Could you write more about chocolate covered strawberries?

3:14 PM  
Blogger Heather B. said...

Angela: You should ALWAYS click on the links. I figured you of all people would know that ;-)

Gooseberried: That is very, very kind of you. Thank you.

Bone: Uhhhh. Let me get back to you on that one. Too much pressure to do it on the fly.

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Abigail said...

I am totally addicted to Trader Joe's.

Me, everyday: Hummus! Hummus! Soup! Honey Pretzel Twists! Cheese! Hummus! Orange chicken!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.