My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

So not in the spirit

“The best remedy for a short temper is a long walk.” ~Jacqueline Schiff

Warning: I’m about to be Debbie Downer and annoying. Also am about to turn off comments and hopefully this will end my three month stint of being sullen and full of rage.

So umm, yeah…I’ll be back in a few. Possibly tomorrow or possibly a day when I can go without thinking of how positively incensed and hurt I am. Also because other than that my only thoughts revolve around why it’s 70 degrees outside on this the 29th day of November. And why exactly people are playing walking in a winter wonderland like it’s going to snow sometime soon. Really?? Must you do that? With the sun out and the perfect golfing weather?

Anyway, upon my return I’ll be happy*. Or at least I’ll be considerably better at pretending to be in a good mood.



But this here makes me pretty fucking happy...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.