My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Enlightenment

“Just remember, if you hang in there long enough, good things can happen in this world. I mean, look at me.” – Tom Smykowski, Office Space

I feel like I’ve just returned from an extended absence or a vacation that was supposed to be fun and full of sun filled days but instead I got kicked in the mouth by my horse while riding along the coast. It’s been a week with mayhem, torture and murder. Ok no murder but full of torture and drama and ask me just how many times I cried. Not just cried. No, no. But sobbing shoulder shaking tears of dismay and that’s where being kicked in the mouth comes in.

And am I going to let on as to where I’ve been? Nope. Because even better, I CAN’T. In fact I’m just writing this as a ‘teaser’ and to say woe is me and so that you all feel bad for me and so that I can remember this weekend as the weekend that I contemplated hurling myself off of the Washington Monument or moving to Albany; more than once.

I promise that tomorrow I’ll be my former prolific self and that I will be in a wonderful mood because my southern gentleman is the victor.

I suppose I should ask: How was your weekend?

5 Comments:

Blogger Lux Lisbon said...

I feel a bit bad telling you I just returned from a lovely week in Spain with several bottles of Rioja packed in my luggage.

5:41 AM  
Blogger Namaste said...

feel better. no hurling. you're too smart and way too pretty to hurl anything, including yourself.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous bloggadocio said...

well you sure are mastering the art of the cliffhanger, aren't you? "Can't" is so much more mysterious than "won't".

Went to a 30th birthday karaoke party - not bad, eh?

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Angela said...

My god... I hope this week is at least marginally better...

3:30 PM  
Anonymous baby banana said...

If you move to Albany, there will be murder sister. I'm just sayin'.

My weekend was full of random bars, cheesecake and football. And now I am sad (you know, because the football is over).

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.