My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

That's just the way it is

“If you're going through hell, keep going.” ~Winston Churchill

If I could find the proper analogy for this, I would use it. I don’t think that there are words from the English language that I could put into almost paragraph form that would adequately describe this.

I’m standing on a street and everything is moving past me. Everything is normal. Postal trucks go by, a woman walks her terrier, a man is gently stroking the top of his child’s head as she is nestled into a bjorn. Meanwhile, I’m just standing and staring and everything keeps moving – just like normal – everything except for me.

I want to write fuck a million times and tell the truth, but I cannot. I just suffer and tell Kris and pray that my head doesn’t explode from the ridiculousness of it all. And of course a little self medication.

Thin mints, Amy’s Kitchen mac & cheese and Augusten Burroughs. Shockingly enough, NO WINE. So not only am I miserable but hell has apparently frozen over.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger VP of Dior said...

doll, you NEED wine. don't deny it.

but seriously, i know how you feel. great post. please gchat with me anytime about anything you want to get off your chest.

and yes we will coordinate a visit to Wonderland soon!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Dagny said...

No wine? I need to go shopping for a new wardrobe. I am not prepared for hell freezing over.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Gooseberried said...

Well...Happy Valentine's Day. Hope things turn up better soon.

12:33 PM  
Blogger metalia said...

Hope you're doing okay, and that everything works itself out.

(Find some wine!)

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Marci said...

Limp Bizkit's HotDog song comes in handy during times like these. I'm just sayin'.

6:01 PM  
Blogger justjenny said...

"I want to write fuck a million times and tell the truth, but I cannot."

That is one amazing line.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.