My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://nopasanada.org/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Good news

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.” ~Ivy Baker Priest

How 99% of the population reacts to fucking fantastic, mind
blowing news:

- gracious thanks
- a good old fashioned BJ
- equally mind blowing sex
- giving thanks to jesus/buddah/moses
- veuve cliquot or Cristal

How I react to fucking fantastic, mind blowing news (short of Random House calling):

- deep sobbing shoulder shaking tears, in which my mother offers a paper bag of some sort so that I do not completely hyperventilate
- xanax
- movie popcorn with extra salt and butter
- xanax
- two Blue Moons
- two glasses of 365 Merlot (mmm, tastes like ass with a hint of fruit. Goes best with chipotle burritos and xanax)
- three ketel one and tonics
- crying
- xanax
- told Andrea no less than 4 times that I have a linebacker neck so my necklace would have to be like 21" (I may have said "I'm built like a SF 49er." She may have wanted to drop kick me from 3000 miles away)
- the fetal position
-sticking my head between my knees
- cuticle removal courtesy of my incisors
- xanax

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger SUEB0B said...

We are drinking together ASAP.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Beakerz said...

not sure what the news was, but I know I'm all for xanax

3:10 AM  
Blogger mist1 said...

Please make me a vodka tonic. I like a twist of lime. Thanks.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Heather Anne said...

So you got a pretty good deal on Ebay with the Xanax, huh?

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Okay fine. Now what is the good news.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Sounds like really good news. Maybe I should look into this Xanax. I usually just walk around with a stupid smile on my face for days... And skip... and sing.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Leah said...

Hoo boy. I hesitate to ask what bad news looks like.

5:02 PM  
Anonymous CGHill said...

You can get Xanax in generic now, right?

8:10 PM  
Blogger GirlGoyle said...

Is this the reaction for good news....or bad news?

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.